Cyd Crossman is one of a small and highly influential group of women investigating the intersection of love, sexuality, and self awareness. A respected, grounded, and authentic practitioner, Cyd’s work focuses on developing a more respectful, compassionate, and truthful relationship with our own sexuality, as an essential requirement of a more just, equitable, and enlightened human society.Cameron Burgess, Uncompromise
Hello there, my name is Cyd Crossman…
I’m your guide to Modern Sexuality and the sex education that you needed but never got. As a Certified Sexological Bodyworker, a Sexuality Practitioner and Educator and a sex enthusiast, I have been writing, researching and working in the sexuality field for 17 years.
My passion for this work has guided me to speak and facilitate at sexuality conferences and festivals, I have facilitated Deeper O embodiment classes for women and men, run a range of workshops in Australia and America, as well as studied with some of the world’s leading erotic educators, including Kenneth Ray Stubbs, Barbara Carrellas, Joseph Kramer, Betty Martin, Ellen Heed, Margot Anand, Deej Juventin, Uma Ayelet Furman, and Shantam Nityama.
Working with Cyd has been grounding, supportive and heart opening. Cyd has a real talent for seeing what would help me most in the moment with her approach being warm and professional. I have felt deeply supported to get more authentic with myself and my intimate relationships, accessing parts of myself that have been buried for years. Cyd’s work has been highly informative and educational around physiology, anatomy, pleasure and orgasm and has deeply supported me in my primary relationship. I would highly recommend Cyd`s work if you are looking for sensual transformation, deep healing, building confidence.
Lucinda - Northern New South Wales
It’s been a wild ride of deep exploration and research and learning, at times hair-raising and other times deeply erotic. I am of the firm belief that understanding our sexual nature does involve all of our complexities as a human…… it is intricately linked to all that we are.
My work and commitment is to support you through education, information and the development of skills that will support you to be more fully present through your body, so you can have freedom of choice and live a more connected, creative, vibrant, juicy, sensual, aware and pleasure-filled life.
When we work together, we start a gentle inquiry to discern exactly where you are in a completely safe space. My work is somatic and experiential. By creating a strong container of safety and acceptance, I provide a place in which you can let go and rest into the work. Your body knows exactly what it needs to do as I facilitate you to follow your natural process. The experiences of the work can range from tender to intense.There is room for all of you and a range of emotional releases that may happen in the work.
In all my years I have never felt as honoured by a woman - safe and seen with no expectations of who I am supposed to be. By working with Cyd I have experienced a whole new level of body awareness. I feel increasingly powerful and masculine with a sense of grace and ease.Troy Lloyd Molineux
We are all are sexual, whether we acknowledge it or not. Yet I believe we are living in an erotically malnourished time. It affects all of us in some way. Being bombarded with the message to be a certain kind of sexy, look a certain way, act a certain way, drive this kind of car, have this dog have that hairdo be skinny blah blah. It is an extremely narrow and exhausting sexual context and this prevailing message of how we ought to be sexually is as covert and insidious as it is loud and in our faces!!!…. It screams at us to be anything but our glorious selves. Simply it is dangerous.
You have come to the right place if you are a person of integrity who has a commitment to living an aware life and now is the time for you to unravel and enliven into the true you. If you are feeling that there’s got to be more to life, you have a desire to tap into your life-force and pleasure and you are ready to heal the deepest aspects of your nature that have been holding you back, it’s time to reach out and book a call. Or, read more about my story here.
More about me
- a strong advocate for wholistic sexuality. This includes healthy loving, honest, authentic, responsible, respectful erotic, cheeky, naughty, dirty, kinky, queer, fabulous, edgy, powerful sexuality. I’m all for it. If it is mindful, safe, sane and consensual, then I say go for it!
- I am a Performance/Visual Artist, I believe creative freedom and sexual freedom go hand-in-hand
- An avid writer and researcher with a degree in Journalism.
- the mother of 2 magnificent sons
- married and divorced.
- an experienced MC (Mistress of Ceremonies) and public speaker
- a nuts and bolts kinda gal, I like to know the facts and the figures.
- classified as a ‘Disruptive Leader”, which sounds scary but really what it means is that I am the truth seeker in the room. I name the elephant (not always easy and does get me into trouble) and I have a strong radar for non-sense
- super duper orgasmic, OMG did I just say that !!!!! (I haven’t always been, but I had the good fortune to have the Tantric Mongoose, Shantam Nityama, completely support my body into switching ON…. without touching me…. which was absolutely life-changing), and while we are here, 3 deep breaths and I access pleasure, my feeling is that you can too.
- always learning when it comes to listening to my body, trusting what is there and communicating that honestly.
- an introvert and an extrovert at the same time!! It can get complicated.
- a lover of Tea Ceremony, there is nothing I enjoy more than partaking in an excellent high mountain Oolong tea in the sanctuary of my Tea Temple looking over the magnificent view of the countryside surrounding my home.
- an over-eater….. ho hum!!!… this is where I go when stuff comes up.
- a nature lover. I need to experience nature every day, even if it’s just feeling the sun on my face