“The experiential learning opportunities available through Sexological Bodywork™ can help you engage in a respectful dialogue with your autonomic nervous system, so that physical and emotional processes that usually happen to us can be held in mindful awareness, and transformed. Love and fear, excitement and relaxation, arousal and happiness, reverence and bliss all have biochemical and physiological components that can be regulated, with training and conscious practice over time.
We all set limits on the quantity and quality of pleasure we can embody. Limits to pleasure are ubiquitous in a culture that shames sexuality and fails to teach us how to honor and celebrate erotic energy. Sexual wounding becomes embedded in the body’s tissues and responses. Sexological Bodywork™ can assist you in expanding the pleasure that is possible. This expansion has physical, emotional, mental and spiritual components”.
Initial One on One1.5 hours
- Initial get to know you session. Ongoing 1.5hr sessions are $170 each.
7 Session Package7 x 90 minute sessions,
- Dive deeper into your sexuality with a 7 session one-on-one package.
Skype/Zoom sessions available.
My work and commitment is to support you through education, information and the development of skills that will support you to be more fully present through your body, so you can have freedom of choice and live a more connected, creative, vibrant, juicy, sensual, aware and pleasure-filled life.
Sessions are somatic (of the body) and experiential. When we work together, we start a gentle inquiry to discern exactly where you are in a completely safe space. By creating a strong container of safety and acceptance, I provide a place in which you can let go and rest into the work. Your body knows exactly what it needs to do. Sessions always begin with a simple embodiment process whereby we can leave the world at the door and turn our attention inwards, into what is really happening in you, time and space for the intelligence of the body to be heard. Then after some dialogue we might, if you choose, move into some touch based work. My job is to be present, to witness you and offer ways of working with your concerns that will be of most benefit to you.
The experiences of the work can range from tender to intense. There is room for all of you and a range of emotional releases that may happen in the work.
How it Works
- Choose the service that you want.
All packages offer a space in which you have time to unravel, lean into your authentic self, uncover, enliven, discover, learn and be informed, obviously the longer we work together the more time we have for you to explore and reveal what it is that you truely want and who you truely are....to take your embodiment deeper.
- Fill in the application and submit. *This is a strictly confidential application form that will only ever be seen by me*
Your details and a few questions to get you thinking more about what your intention is. This is valuable information for me so I can start to get an idea of where you are and how I could serve you best.
- I will get in contact with you via phone/email and we can set up a time for 20 minute free Discovery Session.
The work is very intimate by nature, the 20 minute discovery session is an important step, in this session we will know whether to proceed into working together or not, to ascertain that we are a good match, that I will work for you as a facilitator and that you will work for me as a client.
I am excited and deeply honoured to work with you ❤️❤️
"Your capacity for pleasures is a natural part of being human, you don't have to earn it, you were born with it, you are whole and complete, loving and loveable"
- Betty Martin
Reasons why you would come to see me….
- Vaginal Soft Cell Tissue release
- Inorgasmic (inability to orgasm)
- To learn about your the Anatomy of your Arousal System
- Vulvo/Vaginal Mapping (Yoni Mapping)
- Period Pain
- Recovering Sexual Functioning And Pleasure after Childbirth; Genital, Pelvic or Breast Surgery
- Scar (internal and external) Remediation
- Erotic Breathwork
- Vaginal Prolapse Recovery
- Orgasmic Yoga (creating your own private practise to empower your relationship to your body and your pleasure)
- Still/Slow Therapy. A practise in Stillness/Slowness in an Intimate Context
- Referred by a Therapist, Doctor, Social Worker, Massage Therapist
and the list goes on……
Sessions will support you to
- understand your body and how essential your pleasure is
- be in a safe, non-judgmental, compassionate and supportive space to talk through your concerns and/or sexual issues,
- to cut through the noise of what is seen as acceptable in terms of sexuality and turn the volume up on your authentic expression of your unique sexuality.
- to learn simple, effective, body-based practises that will support, enliven, enhance, empower and install lasting changes in your body and support you in connecting more fully with your sex and sexuality.
- access the wealth of education and information on sex, sexuality and embodiment that is now available to us.
All you need is a healthy curiosity as to what is going on in your body, yep thats it….. curiosity and an intention to learn to notice……. From that place of learning to notice any wonderful thing is possible.